1. RIGHT THINKING
2. CONSTRUCTIVE PLANNING
3. HELP FROM GOD
How to Keep Friends
1. Good Listener – Listen with Heart.
2. Appreciate others – Do not find faults.
3. Forgiveness – Never be tired of giving or forgiving.
4. Be Interested in Others – Lives, Hobbies, Activities etc.
5. Make Promises Carefully – Once made, keep them.
6. Do not preach what you do not practice.
7. Do not argue or discuss shortcomings of others.
8. Do not be hurt, if a friend criticises you – Learn from it.
9. Be Careful- wear a smile – laugh with others not at others.
10. Help others without expecting anything in return.
Foods for Healthy Life
Fruits Vegetables Others
Apricots Broccoli Almonds
Cherries Chillies Brazil Nuts
Citrus Fruits Garlic Cranberry Juice
Grapes Olives Peanuts
Papaya Onions Red Wine
Strawberries Parsley Soya Products
Red Peppers Tea (Green)
Sweet Potatoes Yoghurt
Eat a portion of these regularly, at least once a week, if possible.
Free copies of this leaflet available from:
Mr. Bharat Gupta, 11 Middle Row, London W10 5AT, England, U.K. Telephone: +44 208 969 9493